You can easily mix Daily BioBasics into a simple fruit smoothie. Just add your choice of fruit and milk alternative and blend with Daily BioBasics into a delicious and nutritious smoothie. The options are limitless, but we recommend mixing one cup of fruit with 240-360 ml (8-12 fluid ounces) of your non-dairy milk of choice.
You Will Need the Following Products
- 240–360 ml (8-12 oz) non-dairy milk
- 1 handful of your preferred frozen fruit (banana, mango, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, etc.)
- 1-2 (20–40 cc) scoops Daily BioBasics
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Hints & Tips
- If you’d like to pack in some protein, feel free to add Be Refueled Vanilla
- You can substitute Daily BioBasics Light for Daily BioBasics, but this will change the taste.
- We recommend using one scoop of Daily BioBasics. Using two scoops will result in a significantly thicker consistency.
- If you’d like to pack in some protein, feel free to add Be Refueled Vanilla, Triple Protein Shake: Vanilla,or Vegan Protein Shake: Vanilla.