Chocolate Orange Shake
Our Chocolate Orange Shake recipe is simple to make and packs a flavorful punch. The flavors of chocolate and orange intermingle in a pleasant and refreshing taste that satisfies, and the addition of Daily BioBasics and Triple Protein Shake Chocolate ensures that this shake is both nutritious and delicious.
You Will Need the Following Products
- 1 scoop (20 cc) Daily BioBasics Light
- 1 scoop (20 cc) Daily BioBasics
- 1 scoop (60 cc) Triple Protein Shake: Chocolate
- 240– 60 ml (8–12 oz) non-dairy milk
- 1 orange
- 3 – 6 ice cubes
- Peel the orange
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Hints & Tips
- Daily BioBasics can be replaced by Daily BioBasics Light, but this will change the taste.
- The chocolate protein can be used interchangeably with Be Refueled Chocolate.
- Solis Cacao Boost could easily be added to this recipe.
- This recipe was made with 1 scoop of Daily BioBasics. 2 scoops can be used but keep in mind it will result in a thicker consistency