Solis Green Medley Muffins
Searching for a snack that's both healthy and delicious? Our Solis Green Medley muffins make for a quick and easy bite that's packed full of nutrition.
You Will Need the Following Products
- 250 g (1-3/4 cups) flour of your choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 130 ml (4.5 oz) non-dairy milk of your choice
- 2 scoops (30 CC) Solis Green Medley
- 150 g (1-1/2 cups) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) oil of choice
- 2 eggs
- 65 g (1/3 cup) sugar, or another sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F)
- Line muffin tin with paper
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients together until combined
- Fill each muffin liner about 2/3 full
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until the center is done
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes
Hints & Tips
- To make it easier to bake Solis Green Medley muffins, try adding one or two scoops into a gluten-free muffin mix, then following the package directions. This would make the recipe gluten-free.
- Feel free to replace the sugar with any sweetener of your choice.