Last updated: December 13, 2019
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We receive and store any information that you give us when using our website and app or placing orders over the phone. This information may include any and all of the following:
- Personal Identifiers such as name, Login name, password, mailing address, email address, phone number, PIN number(s), identifying numbers such as Social Security Numbers (SSNs) Tax Identification Numbers, Tax Exempt License numbers, and Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Characteristics of protected classifications such as demographic information
- Commercial information such as purchase history, credit card numbers and other billing information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our Website
- Geolocated IP address
- Audio information in the form of recorded phone calls
- Business-related information such as commission history and commission amounts
- Information for sending targeted emails about products or promotions
USES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
These categories of information are collected for the following Business Purposes:
- Auditing interactions with you for quality and accuracy
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecution of those responsible for such activity
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair website functionality
- Short-term, transient use such as the customization of ads shown during the consumer interaction or the communication of special events and promotions
- Performing services on behalf of the business such as maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device.
These categories of information are also collected for the following Commercial Purposes:
- Advancing your commercial or economic interests in creating, maintaining, or expanding a downline in Lifeplus’s business opportunity
- Facilitating interactions between you and Lifeplus or others, such as by sharing content on social media or by email
THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We may share some of your personal information among Lifeplus entities, including affiliates, subsidiaries, and Lifeplus independent distributors. We may also share your personal information with third-party Service Providers in order for them to perform services such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing payments, or for legal purposes such as complying with court orders, regulations, or subpoenas. These third-party Service Providers have access to the personal information needed to perform their services, but are not authorized to use it for other purposes.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Lifeplus uses reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of all personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We use secure industry standard practices for transmission encryption and data storage encryption.
Our website contains links to other sites such as YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. Accessing any of these third-party websites falls under the terms of those websites’ privacy policies.
You may submit a Request-to-Know the categories of information or specific pieces of information we have collected about you by contacting us at (888) 522-6383 during business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST), by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing the web form located at https://ww2.lifeplus.com/web-page/privacy-notice/us/en/request-to-know-form. You may submit a Request-to-Know no more than two times in a 12-month period.
You may submit a Request-to-Delete your private information by contacting us at (888) 522-6383 during business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST), or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Lifeplus verifies the identity of the consumer submitting a Request-to-Know or Request-to-Delete. We do not acquire additional personal information for verification purposes unless it is necessary, and any personal information acquired for this purpose is deleted after processing the Request. We confirm receipt of a Request within 10 days and respond to Requests within 45 days, subject to a 45-day extension for good cause.
- Right-to-Know: Lifeplus requires that any Request-to-Know must be individualized and specific to the type of information requested. We do not disclose sensitive information such as SSNs, account passwords, bank account or credit card numbers, security questions and answers, phone number, or mailing address.
- Right-to-Delete: Lifeplus deletes information by de-identifying the information. We require that a consumer submitting a Request-to-Delete must submit a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that the requestor is the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. We keep a record of any and all Requests-to-Delete that we receive.
Lifeplus will not be required to comply with your request to delete your personal information if it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
- complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of Lifeplus’ ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and Lifeplus;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when Lifeplus’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent;
- to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with Lifeplus;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
You may designate an Authorized Agent to make Requests on your behalf. This can be done by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing written authorization to the Agent.
Lifeplus does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not sell the personal information of minors 16 or under without affirmative authorization.
Consumers with a disability may contact Lifeplus at email@example.com to request this policy in a different format.
For questions or comments, please contact Lifeplus at:
(800) 572-8446 or (870) 698-2311
P.O. Box 3749
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
Effective date: January 1, 2020